25 November, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving





We hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving. We still have leftovers, mmmmm. We went with my family and my aunts, uncles, and cousins to Disneyland. We were under the assumption the park is not crowded on Thanksgiving Day, wrong. It was very crowded, but it was still fun. It was the first time we had taken the kids and they were still probably a little bit too young. They were terrified of all the rides actually, all of them. We went on a little boat tour right after going on Peter Pan and Hayden was freaked. I was reminded and surprised at how scary a lot of the little kids rides are. We made the mistake of taking them on Pirates of the Carribean with us. Carson spent some of the time on the ride hiding his head in my arm and the rest of the time reaching for the people in back of us to take him. However, all in all, we had a blast. Here are some photos.

2 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

It looks like you had fun in disneyland Michelle!

jlj said...

great photos michelley! even if the boys weren't quite old enough to enjoy it...I'm so sad I missed it. Hopefully I'll see you all very soon!