13 January, 2009

Whew

I will admit I have been lazy. Just this morning I was thinking I have got to get a better routine going with the holidays over, life is moving forward and I seem to have been stagnant, but no more. Here we go. A little review over the past several weeks (and months)...


We had Jared's family here for Thanksgiving. For our family's Christmas gift they gave us sod for the backyard and a new dack. Not only did they give it to us, they helped with the installation. I kept saying, this is the BEST Christmas present ever, and it truly was. We LOVE our backyard and the boys do too.




Here are a few more pictures of our beloved backyard.


This was one of Hayden's favorite Christmas presents from Grammy- a picture of him fighting Darth Vader at Disneyland. Let's just say this was a dream come true (in case you are wondering, before I hung the picture, I fixed it so it was straight in the frame).


Our big guy turned 5 years old and had a curious george birthday party with some of his friends.

No comments: