31 October, 2007

Happy Halloween






We had such a fun Halloween. Hayden, Carson and I made Halloween cookies, the boys cut out all the cookies and did such a fabulous job. I went to Bunko, and daddy finished icing and putting sprinkles on them. They looked fabulous.
Hayden had an especially fun Halloween day. He went to school and had a fun parade and went trick-or-treating at all the classrooms at school and got lots of goodies. They grammy took him over to her house where they made even more Halloween cookies. My mom said he ate more than he made, oh well. He came home and napped then we quickly ate dinner then went to the church for Trunk-or-Treating. Hayden's favorite treat was an eyeball bouncy ball. He wouldn't stop talking about it. We had so many fun friends at the church and had a great time. I don't know if you notice in the pictures, but Hayden started off as a Great White Shark and ended up superman, which he had put on under his costume.
Carson had a great time. Somehow he got ahold of a sucker and just was as happy as could be eating the sucker sitting in the wagon.
We had a great day!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute! Sounds like you had fun! Halloween is my favorite holiday, I think. I LOVE fall. But then there is Thanksgiving with the food...and Christmas with the food plus presents...I can't decide. Anyway...cute boys. Glad you had fun.

Jenn said...

Looks like your boys had a blast!!! Isn't Halloween fun? Emma loved suckers this year too! She hasn't eaten any of her other candy, only the suckers.

Heidi Kjar said...

Oh Michellllle!!! I am getting so excited to see you! I still need to email you the details- I will don't worry! DWTS here we come!:)