09 December, 2007

Our Gift


Hayden climbed under our tree tonight proclaiming "look I am a Christmas present." I told him to freeze and snatched a picture. Jared and I were cracking up. We love putting our Dish on the Holiday station, Hayden usually takes care of turning off all the house lights and requests a flashlight and we listen to music, with the tree lights on while the boys play. I just love it. I will be so sad when the season is over. I can usually count on Hayden to turn on the Christmas lights first thing when he comes downstairs in the morning and they usually don't go off until we go to bed at night. We drove around tonight looking at lights around town. I love Christmas. As I am looking at the above picture, I am noticing how sad the tree is looking. Carson likes to pull of the lights and even chew on them, yeah, we have to keep a close eye on him when he is downstairs around the tree. He has gotten better than when we first put it up, but looks like I need to do some fixing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

SO cute! Yeah...speaking of neighbors...we had these neighbors back in college...Don't get me started! j/k ;)

Jenn said...

When Emma was one the bottom half of our tree was empty! Just part of having young kids!!! Your boys are adorable.

Heidi Kjar said...

I love your new family picture. Your outfits look cute in it too.:)
Hayden is such a cutie- he is your little "gift" huh? Anyways, sounds like you guys are having a fun holiday season. It is so snowy here.I want to come back to CALI!!!

Shel said...

Hi Michelle! This is tooo cute!! I cant believe how big your boys are! (This is your cousin Shelly!) Love reading your blog! Nicki is having her twins today! She has a blog you can keep up on: brammerbunch.blogspot.com and I am theturleytribe.blogspot.com We are new at this!! We miss you! XOXOX