21 November, 2008

T*W*I*L*I*G*H*T


Before the big show, we all met at CPK so we could survey the line while we ate.

As some of you may already be aware, Twilight has hit the theaters. To kick off the huge event, I went with some friends to the 12:01 AM showing last night with a couple thousand other crazy people. It was really great. At first when I saw the previews I was not at all excited about Edward, the perfect man. However, about 20 minutes into the show, when I got over his white powdered face, I fell in love with him all over again and I think I have convinced Jared to go with me to see it again. I can't wait!

6 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

I have heard so much about these books, but I have yet to read them. I guess i will have to read them before seeing the movie.

Glad you had such a good time.

Ginger said...

HAHA! We were at the same theater it looks like!!! I went with some friends too...SO MUCH FUN!!!

nothing like a reliving high school with a bunch of moms!! :) *Sigh* totally worth my sleep deprivation.

Ginger said...

this will put a smile on your face

http://view.playlist.com/13655621643

Rachel said...

Even though we went together I feel like I barely saw you all night - glad you enjoyed the night just as much as I did. I think I liked it better the 2nd time!

Chantel said...

Wasn't that a blast?! So glad you joined us!!

Team Fifield said...

Jason was so jealous he didn't get to go! We're going to go tomorrow night after soccer with the Trevino's if you want to come and haven't already taken Jared! :)