08 February, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

So, yesterday Hayden didn't have any school and I desperately needed to get out of the house. We hadn't been to the zoo since right before I had Carson so I decided to take the boys down to San Diego for the day. We had so much fun. Hayden's favorite part was this reptile house. We went back there several times throughout the day. I think we will be taking a trip to the Library to get some books on Reptiles.
This next picture is so disgusting, but I had to post it. WARNING: If you are eating or have a weak stomach, move on.
We visited the monkeys, which of course are incredibly amusing. So, what you think is happening really is happening, only the monkey below ate what he pulled out of his friend.


My little Bugs...
These are some pictures of the kids at the petting zoo...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! Your boys will always remember all these fun places that you are taking themm and all the fun things that you are doing with them. You are such a great mom!

jlj said...

i'm so grossed out. why oh why did i have to look at that closer....
loves.
permanently scarred aunt niecey