18 March, 2008

Long Time Gone

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. LOTs has been going on with us the last few weeks. First of all, we put two offers in on homes. The anxiety from waiting to hear back from the banks pretty much put me out of commission. I needed a good week to recover from all the hoopla. We ended up not getting either one, which we feel good about, but from all the stress and everything, I got sick then the kids got sick. Carson is still getting over his yucky croupy cold. We went looking again this past Saturday and are putting in another offer today, so nerves are winding up again. From all the getting in and out of cars Saturday (we looked at 16 homes in 5 hours) I threw out my back and have been in a lot of pain. I threw out my back, same place and everything about 2 1/2 years ago and have stretches from my physical therapist and this time with starting to stretch immediately, I am seeing a huge difference already. So, hopefully it is not a 6 month recovery like it was last time. Other than that, we are excited to have Jared's parents and sister, Aunt Niece come to visit this Thursday through Monday. We are very excited for this.

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I was put into Young Women's as a secretary and am really enjoying it so far. The YW Pres. said on top of the regular secretarial responsibilities, she would like for me to work with the girls on teaching them music. So, we are going to start working on a song for Girls Camp.

The reason for this entry though was because I came across an article on my hotmail about baby names that are outrageous and I wanted to put up some of these names parents name their little babies...

Harry Pitts
Penny Nickel
Fanny Large
Wanna Towell
Moon Unit
Moxie Crimefighter
Pilot Inspector
Audio Science
Envy Burger
Mary A. Belcher
Mary A. Fool
Ima Nutt
Ima Bumm
Ima Reck
Comma Vowells
Verb Ruff

Poor children!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Chell,
I am so sorry about your back... that is no fun at all. Can a chiropracter help?
That is awsome about your YW calling. I am over the beehives right now, and I just LOVE it! They are so darling. I know they will just love you... and you will do great with teaching them music. We started to teach them how to lead music, so that every girl can have that skill. Also, we have a youth choir and have them sing in Sacrament mtg. Music will bless them so much, you will be so good! you'll have to keep me updated!
Thats so exciting that you are putting offers on a house, nerve wracking I am sure... keep us updated! Love ya!(wow, this is the longest comment I have ever left!)

Nicki said...

Good luck on the home offers! Where are you thinking about moving to? We're moving to the Riverside area in September-- we've thought about Temecula. Keep us posted on your home search!

Shel said...

FINALLY YOU POSTED HOORAY!!! I have been having Michelle withdrawals!! Sorry about your poor back, the stress of home offers AND not feeling well on top of it all...poor girl! I need to email you SOON! Can't wait to hear what else is going on and how this all plays out! XOXOX