02 March, 2008

Tagged

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.


Tagged by my cous Shelly

Questions:
10 yrs ago:I was 17, wow crazy to think about. I was a senior in High School living it up with my best of friends, Heidi, Holly, Becky, and Sara. I was in my own world and did everything just for me. Wow how times have changed 10 years later. Now I spend my spare time downing Excedrine Migraine or being beat up by a 4-year old.
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Well, how about for tomorrow since I am going to bed after writing this. Tomorrow, 5 items...work, take Hayden to school, run on the treadmill, figure out what to make for dinner, laundry, wow that is usually my day.
Things I would do if I was suddenly a Billionaire: Invest it in California municipal bonds (I have no idea what that means, but Jared just told me what we would invest it in), which would be about 30 million a year. I guess that would be enough to travel to Italy. I have wanted to go there a long time. I would buy a house on Balboa Island with our own yaught on the dock. But, that would just be our vacation home. I would purchase a home in Morgan Hills, Temecula (I totally want to live here), and I would hire a nanny and a house cleaner. I would also love to get a condo or home someplace where it snows so we could have a place to visit to ski and play in snow. I would love to give money to people in foreign country's, and you know how they say $20 in africa could change the life of a family/ individual. I would want to change as many lives as I could. I am going to start collecting donations from family and friends. So, if you would like to donate to the Johnson Family Billionaire fund, just see the paypal link at the bottom of the blog and we will see that your money goes to a worthy cause, hahaha.
3 of my bad habits: I am a picker. If I have a zit or something on my face, it becomes a scab and usually doesn't heal up for a while, bc I just keep picking it. Sometimes I am a couch mom, I sometimes find that I plant myself on the couch and mommy from there. This is usually when I am really tired, and I always feel really bad afterwards. I lay in bed in the morning as long as I possibly can most mornings. My kids are up way too early, Hayden usually comes bouncing down the stairs at 6 am.
Places I have lived: La Crescenta, CA, Fallbrook/ Bonsall, CA, Provo, UT, Rexburg, ID., Denton, TX.
Jobs I have had: Currently KIDZUI website editor, Pizza Hut delivery driver and Waitress/ CSR, Nordstrom Women's Shoes Cashier, Franklin Covey 7 Habits Profile Center, I can't remember what else at the moment.
Things most people don't know about me: I get stressed out/ anxiety frequently. I think about things way too much which exhausts me physically. I love watching LOST, and a new show called Just For Laughs. This show cracks me up. My bud Jen Nye just introduced me to a great comedian, Brian Regan that is clean and I love his DVD. If you ever need a good laugh, you have to get his DVD and a box of tissues. I love running, you can't really tell from looking at my legs, but running is about the only way I feel a great workout.

Okay, I am going to tag, Jenn, Lori, Jared, Jeremy, Katie

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love how you SECRETLY posted the things people don't know about you so we will NEVER know unless we speak Webdings..... so clever! How are you? I love having your blog to look at so I know what's up with you!! Your kids are adorable!!

Shel said...

LOVED reading this about you!! AND....I translated your Wingdings...or Webdings....you are too funny!! I want to get a DVD of that comedian now! I hear ya on the Excedrin Migraine....LOUD AND CLEAR!! Thanks for doing this! I LOVE learning about you!! XOXOX