09 April, 2008

Confession

I just thought I should confess something that has been on my mind, to all you moms with kids, you know how we go through crackers pretty quickly. Well, I pretend to buy them for the kids, but really I end up eating almost all of the crackers. I never used to buy them when I didn't have kids, but now that I do on a regular basis, I am starting to feel it. My favorites are Reduced Fat (because they are crunchier) Cheeze-Its. I think I will have to lay off though because starting tomorrow we have a Johnson Biggest Loser Challenge starting up and going through the next 6 weeks, and I am all about the Jackpot. I am getting my fill of Cheeze-its tonight.

4 comments:

Shel said...

AMEN! Too many crackers! I can eat an entire roll of Ritz on my own....not good. Then as I throw it away I think, "YIKES!! How on earth did I eat all that?!"

Heidi Kjar said...

I LOVE cheez-its!

Anna said...

HAHAH!! I have the same confession... but instead of REDUCED FAT CRACKERS.... mine's chocolate! Don't really feel bad for ya!! :)

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha. I always buy those Austin Crackers from Sams's Club and I take out all the Lemon-O's for myself. he he. You crack me up! (no pun intended :)Okay, that was really cheesy ( I just can't stop myself!)j/k