07 April, 2008

Howdy

My favorite thing to do when my mom is getting ready in the morning (this would be on the days she does actually get ready) is to play in her makeup drawer. It's pretty much my favorite thing to do in the bathroom, but mom says it's our little secret and daddy can't know about it (she promises this is the only secret it's ok to keep from daddy because he just wouldn't understand), I love to take the Q-tips and see how many I can fit in my ears. The record so far is 3 Q-tips in one ear. It's a really good thing my big brother Hayden has never seen me do this because he always tries to out-do me and I don't even want to think about how many Q-tips he could find places for. My mom says it used to take her an hour to get ready in the morning, I have no idea what she did for an hour, but that is way longer than the 10 minutes she takes now. She says life changes when you have kids and we keep her busy.

This other picture is of me with my newest owie. Last night I was playing around with our friends who joined us for Conference Dinner and I tripped and hit the end of the cocoa table. My mom and dad said I got blood all over our shirts, but I got to eat an Otter Pop out of the whole deal. I can't smile like I usually do and it feels funny to eat and my words are a little bit slurred, but mom says the swelling should be down in a few days. Nice lip huh.

This is a picture of me in the clothes basket. I love to be with my blue-blue and cup of milk anywhere I can fit. I especially like getting into closed and confined spaces. I think it makes me feel secure.

This is a picture of me and my big brother Hayden. We love to play hide-and-seek, even if we are obviously able to be seen out in the open. My mom really hopes we don't have to replace the blinds when we move in a few weeks, but they are looking pretty shaggy from me and my brother pulling on them.

Oh and my mom wanted to put a picture of the front of our house (hopefully), she didn't have one when she put the photos in the slideshow below.

6 comments:

niki said...

Congrats on the new house that is exciting! Carson and Hayden are sooo cute! So great to see what is going on in your life! I hope some day we will be able see each other again!

Shel said...

These are CUTE! I love the q-tips in the ears! Mt boys hav ea fear of q-tips due to Daddy cleaning their ears out with them...and when the dr goes in for an ear check....you can hear them screaming for MILES!! Very cute! Poor owie! :( Your house looks cute cute cute! Gonna have to come visit in person!! :) Love ya!

Jenn said...

Carson is such a doll!!! That blond hair and adorable smile are really going to get the girls someday. =)

Your house looks really nice! I hope all the stresses with buying a house aren't overwhelming you..... I have heard it can be really yucky!!! Good luck.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Michelle this is so cute. I love how you did this post from Carsons point of view! He is adorable. The q-tip picture is halarious!
Your house looks sooo nice! I am so excited for you! You move in a few weeks? You must be very busy! I love the pictures you post of the house,so we can get idea of where you are going to live! Yeah!

Tara said...

Michelle,
So happy for you on the new house. I hope life doesn't get too hectic moving. especially since you have a little one that likes to climb into small and enclosed places. :) All those boxes around would probably be heaven to Carson! :) Your boys are adorable and I know you share in my woes of what destruction and much joy 2 CRAZY and WIlD boys bring!!! :) Good luck with the move!