30 June, 2008

Hello 2's... We Have Arrived!!!

Well, Carson took a few weeks to settle into this new and exciting phase of life. His birthday was in May and it's almost July and he is finally starting to act his age, darn it. My mom came over today to watch the boys for a little bit so I could go run some errands and Carson cried when I left, which is totally not like him. He usually prefers my mom over anyone else. I know if I would have taken him with me, he would have cried. When I got home he was busy doing something and when he was done and realized my mom was gone, he just cried and cried. He has started hitting and telling me "no" and when Jared walked in the front door tonight he bawled and tried to not let him in the front door. I am hoping he is still just exhausted from our week in Texas, but I am not so sure. He has also started climbing out of his crib. Look out!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Crazy how fast it happens, huh? With Emma it was almost an overnight switch. Good thing they are still so stinkin' cute!!!

Janaye said...

Hate the climbing out of the crib stage...it makes nap time so much more interesting.

Janaye said...

Hate the climbing out of the crib stage. It makes naptime so mucn more interesting.

Unknown said...

Uh, oh. Looks like somebody is ready for a big-boy bed!