18 June, 2008

Jared's Latest Project





Here is Jared's latest project. As most of you know, after the bank originally accepted our offer, we signed the initial paperwork and had our inspection done and then there was a flood in the house. So, the linoleum that was in the kitchen was ripped up and never replaced by the bank who owned the home due to various reasons, way too many details I don't want to explain bc it would probably really bore you. Needless to say, we were living on cement flooring the first few weeks we were in the home, so putting in flooring was one of the top priorities. So, here is a before and after...(it still needs to be completed, i.e. grouted and cleaned)

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Ooh but WHAT A CUTE KITCHEN! Your new floor looks great! Did you move into a community that has a website we could look at? Did you have to do a short sale or REO to get your house? I want to call you,email me your phone number at nickibrammer@gmail.com .

niki said...

Very beautiful good job jared. Those are wood floors aren't they? You have such a beautiful kitchen!

Unknown said...

Nice!! Good job Jared. I remember staying up till midnight laying our tile in our townhome in Murrieta. Have fun grouting and cleaning!! (that was my job when we tiled!)

Heidi Kjar said...

Cute! YOur house looks like it is so cute. YOu HAVE to post pics of your whole house, I want to see it!!

The Tomlinsons said...

The house looks great! I bet Jared is still sore from all the tile work. Rob did a bunch of tile work on our home also and hated every minute of it. It sure is nice when it is done, though.

The Himmer Family said...

ooh the projects, haha- I feel you there!! The floor looks great, I love it! Great work Jared!

Jenn said...

Great work Jared!! Sounds stressful, but I am glad you guys are getting stuff done. =)

Anna said...

Way to go Jared!!! I totally understand the "living in a construction zone" feeling!

Katie said...

Its lookin good! You must be so happy! Good job Jared!

Shel said...

Wow, that looks just AMAZING! Can I fly you guys out here to do ours???? Your kitchen is fabulous!!