31 July, 2008

Friday Family Night


So, before we moved, we were really good about doing a movie night with the kids. It usually consisted of getting a movie from the library and having some yummy food along with movie snacks.
Well, we had pizza tonight, Hayden and Carson were awesome helpers with making it, I have to say if you have never put Gorgonzola cheese on a pizza (I wasn't sure the kids would like it so we mixed it with cheddar) you have got to try it. It was delicious. We had so much fun. Then Jared and Hayden put up a tent in the backyard, since now we don't have to worry about Coyotes eating them while they are sleeping, and they had a great time camping out while Carson and I enjoyed the luxury of a cushy bed.

4 comments:

Monica said...

sounds good, what time is dinner?

Jenn said...

Sounds like a great night!!

Dave is always requesting gorganzola cheese.... I just assumed kids wouldn't like it!!! Thanks for letting your kids be the food testers!!! Now, I am brave enough to have my kids try it too. =)

The Poulson's said...

Can I get your recipe?

The Tomlinsons said...

FUN!!! It is always good to hang out with the family. I love getting updates on your family. We will have to get together when I finally move to Ridgecrest, CA.