16 February, 2009

Fun, Fun, and more Fun

We had the funnest Valentine's Day weekend. Jared started it off by surprising me Friday night with our V-day celebration. I have wanted to go out to eat at The Melting Pot for about 6 years. When he told me he had Valentine's dinner covered, I was wishing and hoping it would be there, but was trying to not get my hopes up too high in case it was someplace else. Well, about 7 months ago they put one in Temecula so he made reservations. It was a little pricey, but soooooooooooooooooo worth the cost. I think Jared realizes he may have made a mistake in taking me there as this is now my new favorite restaurant. I suppose we will have to figure out how to duplicate the sauces and fondue.


We went up Saturday to Palomar Mountain and had such a blast. We found the perfect spot (along with a couple hundred other people) for sledding.

6 comments:

jlj said...

love the slideshow. looks like great fun. loves.

Monica said...

looks like fun! :) miss you!!!

Heidi Kjar said...

the melting pot is the best huh!? I love it too but you are right it is WAY pricey. We've only been there once and we still talk about how fun it was. I can't believe you found snow in Cali! Sweet- it looks like you guys had a BLAST! I bet the kids couldn't get enough!

Cody and Sharice said...

I added you to mine also! I am alot better at blogging so I am excited to keep in touch! Sledding in California, who would have thought! That sounds like fun!

Katie said...

How fun! That is absolutley my favorite restaraunt! I love how it takes like 2 hours to eat the 3 course meal because it makes it seem more worth the money!! (I have taken a class from thier chef and have some recipes from there... .I can get them to you if you want, now that you are hooked!!)

Anna said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your hair!!! How fun!! I love being able to peek into your life every once in a while!! It makes me happy to read all about your boys and your family!! :)