23 October, 2008

RE-POST because I am so dang busy to post anythign else...It's me, Hayden

Hello blogger friends. It's been a little while since I have posted and wanted to show you all what I have been up to.
Last week, my parents decided they desperately needed a date night, so mommy got Hayley and Claire to babysit me and my little brother. We had such a fun time. When it was time to go to bed, those girls thought I was in bed. It sounded like they were having so much fun laughing while they were watching America's Funniest Home Videos and I really wanted to join in the fun, so I sneaked downstairs, but I didn't really get too far because when my mom and dad came home, this is where they found me. I did manage though to hide Claire's flip flops and she couldn't find them and walked home bare foot, my mom said she was really embarrassed. This would be crush #2, my aunt Rochelle who is really cute, she was the first person I started hiding things from. I got in trouble for that, but I thought Claire was really cute and the talk I got from mom was worth it.

These are some pictures of me playing soccer. I am on a real soccer team, not the Family Johnson team anymore. I have a lot of fun playing with my friends during the games. Sometimes I even remember to kick the ball, but mostly I like to watch my little brother or play with my teammate Dakoda - we like to bonk bellies. I did kick the ball long enough to make a goal though, it was a sweet break away too. I don't know where everyone else was, but I got a goal. Everyone was so excited, especially my mom and dad. They were really happy. I think I will try to do that again at my next game.


Lately my favorite thing to do is to take my mom's camera and take pictures of things. I think I am going to be a real photographer, hey that would go hand in hand with what I really want to do, that is to be an astronaut. I can be both then when I am up in space, I can take really great pictures of the earth and stuff. Here is a little look at some of my work.



Thanks for reading, I will post again soon.

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

Your boy looks so cute in his soccer stuff. Is Jared going crazy out there. "Make a run, drop it back, cross it cross it, through ball" Rob still takes soccer pretty serious.