02 October, 2008

Welcome Halloween

I wanted to have a Halloween Decorating/ Celebration and thought hey, that would make an awesome FHE. So, I made a delicious dinner, decorated our table (if you look closely you can see the beautiful work Jared did on restoring our table and chairs for our dining room), and set at everyone's place some fun items to wear in preparation for Halloween.

(We couldn't get the auto timer to work, so Jared had to take the pic)

We then got out the decorations - the biggest hit were the Skeleton blinking lights and "Monster Mash" CD. The boys would have danced to it all night.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

dang it I forgot to check out your new redone table and chairs in the dining room - I was too busy admiring the decorations and cute flower stickers on the steps.

Monica said...

Sounds like a fun night!

Shel said...

Can I say....SUPERMOM!?!?! You are that without a doubt in my big fat head!! How fun! I wanna come next time!!

TheIsom8 said...

What a great idea (I saw your link on Rachel's blog)! I love the idea of a FHE decorating event, etc.-I am thinking tonight's FHE just changed...bring on the decorations and a fun dinner! (Well, maybe I can make the scheduled dinner more creepy!) :-)

Katie said...

Oh, So cute michelle, I bet they loved it! the table looks great!