22 August, 2008

Grateful!







Today we had some friends from our home town up. We had such a wonderful time together. I was telling them, it was a miraculous thing that I didn't have to even once remind Hayden to be kind, or break up a quarrel. He had such a great time playing with his friends. We played at our house for about an hour then went down to the park right down the road. The rest of this day I have felt so filled with joy as I have thought about their friendships and how much my dear "BB's" mean to me. I am so grateful for good friends. They are so non-judgmental and accepting of me with all my faults. They would each do just about anything if I requested it. We celebrate each others ups and downs and try to plan regular girls nights out (although I haven't been able to be at one for a while). We celebrate each others birthdays, and those of our kids, family crisis, pre-school, jobs, and life in general. We have delivered meals to each other upon the birth of one of our children, moving, the death of a loved one, rough pregnancy, or if one of us is having a particularly hard day. I have many good friends all over, but here at home, these girls are so special to me, and I just wanted to say thanks!!!
This picture is unique because we are almost all (except for Elysian) together...

3 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

Such cute friends! Sounds like you've had some great times together. I know what you mean about friends being such a strength-that is so true! Life wouldn't be as fun without them huh?

The Tomlinsons said...

That is great, friendship is so important and can help in those difficult times. You all seem so close.

Holly said...

Ok Michelle, I don't have any pictures yet! Sheesh! We don't move in until Friday; we got delayed about a week, so now it's Friday. I'll take some pictures as soon as we're there and moved in. Patience, please! Love ya, Holly