20 August, 2008

More Progress...

So, this is the day we have been waiting for for a few years now. Hayden is old enough to play on a real soccer team. Ever since he was in the womb, he has been a natural kicker, hehehe. He has awesome coordination and is very excited to start. Jared went with him last night to get his shin guards, soccer socks, and size 3 ball- did I mention he has had an has also been wearing his size 12 soccer cleats since he was 2. He has been wearing the gear all day and is anxiously waiting for his practice tonight. Carson also is excited to "play on my soccer team" and has plans on playing with daddy while Hayden practices and I stay home to work, bummer for me.



I finished the Living Room curtains and ottoman. We love how they turned out. I have no idea what the next project is. We just got a bid on doing hard-scape in the back and that could still be a few months. Who would have known a patio is so expensive.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

GREAT JOB!! I love it.

Hayden is such a stud. Following his mama's footsteps :)

Nicki said...

Your living room turned out PHENOMENAL!! Very chic! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say, you did a great job -- thanks for working so hard to make our house a home!!! Jared

Heidi Kjar said...

Wow! The living room is SO cute!!
I love your taste- you are a natural at decorating- seriously.
Nice job!

The Himmer Family said...

ok, this is too funny- i think we have the same couches as you guys!! if not the same- they look VERY similar :) good taste!! haha

Shel said...

WOWIE!! WOW! You are amazing! These look beautiful too! Sooo, can I hire you to do some for me?? (I'm not kidding by the way!!) :)