17 September, 2008

Princess


Carson and I were in the office, as you can see the mess behind Carson. He was playing in my craft drawer and pulled out our Happy Birthday sign. Well, I turned my attention back to the computer and he came up to me and said "Look, I am a Princess." My boys love princesses and why not, they are usually beautiful. I think they have Jared a teensy bit worried about the whole princess thing. I wish you could have heard Carson telling me he was a princess. It was priceless, as most everything he does and says is.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, Michelle.. too cute, he is halarious! Someday he will marry princess!!

Heidi Kjar said...

I love it! It looks like you were able to get that church link on your sidebar. Cool!

Monica said...

I have 2 that really believe they are princesses! :)

The Tomlinsons said...

CUTE! I am sure Jared is not happy about that talk. Rob wouldn't be to excited either. Jared and Rob are quit the same.

Texas Blad's said...

he is so cute, Disney knows how to promote the whole "princess" thing. Mine are totally into it eventhough I tried to keep it away from them as long as I could!