05 September, 2008

Question Time

I asked Hayden, age 4 the following questions and wrote down his first responses...
1. What is something mom always says to you?
No
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do things you ask me to do
3. What makes mom sad?.
When I don’t do things you ask me to do
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickling me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like me
6. How old is your mom?
35
7. How tall is your mom?
Taller than me and Carson and smaller than dad
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go to church
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play with Carson
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don’t know what famous means!
11. What is your mom really good at?
You are really good at playing basketball (???)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Not so good at getting us toys (He would mean buying him all the toys he asks for)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work on the computer and take care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pineapple
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Like when I share my food with a friend or something when they don’t have any food.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Leo on Little Einsteins.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games and stuff.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same skin.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Cause I am a boy and you are a girl.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause you say that almost every day.

3 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

that is one smart 4 year old!

Katie said...

THis is simply priceless... what a great idea!

jlj said...

i love that you are now my age!
loves.
jlj